Friday, September 13, 2013

I WAS A TARGET AT TARGET

Let me tell you a bizarre story of my shopping trip last Friday.

I was shopping at the Target Store near me, trying to pick up a few things I needed.  As I was checking out the meat, a young woman walking by me hit me on the back of my head with something very hard.    I was stunned and utterly surprised by the act.  It hurt like hell!  It raised a huge lump on my head and made my knees buckle.  There was a woman standing next to me that saw it all.  She said the woman hit me and continued on her way.  She looked around the corner.
What a bizarre happening.

I found a employee of the store and reported it to him and made him feel the large lump, the size of a golf ball, the size of golf ball.  He called the Security officer and who looked at the security tape and saw the whole thing.  When I left the store,the security officer and the employee I contacted were standing at the exit to see if they could catch the young woman as she left the store.  I don't know what they were going to do with her, but the next time I go into that store, if I ever do again, I am going to ask for a helmet to protect me .  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment